The first association when someone mentions the pyramids is always Egypt, namely the great Giza plateau and others outside Cairo.
But we are almost certain you weren’t aware of the fact there are over 1000 pyramids in Central America, 300 in China and more than 200 in Sudan. Egypt only owns about 120 of the world number.
Смотрите подробности San Diego Appliance repair у нас.
Leaving these facts aside, the following questions we are dealing with are imminent and unavoidable.
How did these mysterious figures appear all over the planet? Why ancient civilizations, like the Maya, Aztecs and other, build such massive structures? Why are they all so similarly designed?
So many questions, yet, it’s hard to give a proper answer why someone built the pyramids.
Were they constructed to serve as a permanent place to rest for the Pharaohs and other leaders? Or maybe they had another, not so mainstream purpose, that scholars didn’t tell us about.
Their incredible similarity implies another theory. Namely, the ancient cultures might have had an interconnection on some weird, unexplainable level. What if after all, they weren’t used as graves, but as something totally different?
A scientist from Ukraine, Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets, believes he solved the puzzle the pyramids are hiding concerning their purpose.
He spent a lot of years studying these fascinating structures – masterpieces of the ancient cultures. The Russian government sponsored him to create a 144-foot-tall pyramid outside Moscow.
This man strongly claims he found out the truth and according to him, this is the summary of his findings of the effects of the pyramids.
- The immune system of the organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
- There was a better tissue regeneration.
- Seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield.
- Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid, there was a notable improvement of the ozone above the area.
- Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas decreased in severity and size.
- Violent weather also reduced in the region of the pyramids.
- Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production. The oil became less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas performed.
- 5000 prisoners who consumed salt and pepper from the area of the pyramid undertook a study. The test showed a reduced violence rate and overall behavior among them.
- Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria.
- Radioactive substances showed a reduced level of radiation inside the pyramid.
- There are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors.
- Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semiconducting and carbon nanomaterials.
- Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way.